Sunday, September 30, 2012

the reviews: Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me.flv

Nina Simone - I just ordered and received these yesterday, and tried jogging 3 miles today in them. I only have one word: amazing.I had been using Brooks, (I have used Defiance and tried Infiniti2 once, and I have had serious plantar fasciaitis for a year now.)These things are so light, and supportive, I highly recommend them! After jogging I ALWAYS have pain in my heel and foot after workouts, but today: nothing!!!Do yourself a favor if you are looking for running shoes and get these.

SilverI'm not too impressed with it..The bag is big but it doesn't have an organizer pocket where you can put your pencils in. I just got it today and can't wait to see how it holds up! Overall i think its a good product and not a waste of money! Published 4 days ago by Eline ?
the reviews: Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me.flv
Nina Simone - Nice boot, good look, comfortable size heel, looking for a pair to wear over skinny jeans. Shaft was too tall though for me, came up over my knee cap. 5'7" so if you're taller you might have more luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment