Friday, September 28, 2012

the reviews: URBAN WEAR 4 PLUS SIZE DIVA'S (Part 2) reviews

URBAN WEAR 4 I was looking for a new pair of flip flops, so I decided to buy these just to see if they really did what they claim. Also, they looked like they were of good quality and would last more than just one season. I don't see any of the claimed benefits, but at least they are comfortable and are good quality. So far, desert life hasn't chewed them up, and I can wear them all day without any blisters or pain. Regardless of claimed benefits, they are a quality pair of shoes.

The Asterisk is a really cute shoe, and it runs true to size. It has a great vintage look, with a chunky stable heel that is easy to walk in. The pitch is a little steeper than most shoes, which makes it look and feel a little different when it's on your foot.I can see wearing this with a lot of different wardrobe options, and you can't beat 's price!Edited to add: I got some blisters the first day I attempted this as an all-day shoe. I brought flats to work with me, and ended up changing over at lunch time. I mentioned the pitch before; that was the cause of the blisters I think. A lot of pressure is placed on the top of your toes, and around the peep-toe area. Not sure if this will improve with time, or if I should have ordered a size up to offset this. Adjusted the rating from 4 to 3 as a result.
the reviews: URBAN WEAR 4 PLUS SIZE DIVA'S (Part 2) reviews
URBAN WEAR 4 Gucci 1627 sunglasses (Eyewear) I LOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE THESE SHADES! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, NO COMPLAINTS WHATSOEVER! I AM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. WILL I BUY MORE GUCCI PRODUCTS FROM ? DEFINITLEY! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment