Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sexy Legs Tight Booty Workout remark

Sexy Legs Tight Booty Clarks Women's Peggy WaterGreat looking boot. Perfect for over jeans look. Love that they are waterproof. The only issue is the right one fits a little snug, quite a different fit than the left. It could be me and my feet, but I own several other pairs of Clark boots and they do not have same issue. It does seem to be loosening up as I wear them more.

This shoe HAD a good fit when first worn but after a few hours the strap started to loosen and slip. its still a good shoe, but I can't do any HIGH KICKS!!!
Sexy Legs Tight Booty Workout remark
Sexy Legs Tight Booty Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Double Play Brief, Brown, Medium (Misc.) Light, simply gorgeous, excellent construction and terminations. The chocolate color is beautiful. Perfect for a 15" to 17" laptop and few other items. As an atttorney is the sure fit for a quick appointment or case in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment