Friday, October 5, 2012

Usfashionmall.net Spring/Summer 2012 Collection reviews online reviews

Usfashionmall.net Spring/Summer 2012 Collection Mountrek Women's Lisa Button WaterI've been searching for a good pair of warm, cute, waterproof winter boots. These fit the bill. I will say that these boots took 2 weeks to arrive via super saver shipping. I'm not sure if this was the seller, or the post office. However, they arrived and they were worth the wait.I will say that I was a bit concerned from the picture that in a large size they would look large or clunky. Let me assure you, they don't!They fit well. I normally wear a 9 to a 9.5 depending on the style of the shoe or boot. I ordered a nine, and they are a tiny bit snug, but I still have wiggle room in the toes, and they are very comfortable.The inside of the boots is very soft, and the boots are warm!! I managed to pour water on my foot while wearing these, and they are indeed waterproof! The bottom of the boot has great treads, and walking around in the slippery mud was no problem with these!The only thing that I'm not crazy about is that they are pull on boots, and there is no way to unbutton them. The buttons on the side are decorative. This will be helpful because there won't be a place to let snow in, but it makes getting them on and tucking my pants into them a little more challenging, even with skinny jeans. I'm not sure that it would work to tuck snow pants into these boots unless you ordered a size up.Overall, they are great - I'm very happy with my purchase!

Good boot, not greatI used to have a pair of these a few years back and they were great boots lasted me a long time so I saw these and bought them thinking they were the same boot because they had the same name, I was wrong. The material or lack of materials I should say is very apparent. The older version had thicker leather, so it supported my ankles and feet better. They cut a few corners...
Usfashionmall.net Spring/Summer 2012 Collection reviews online reviews
Usfashionmall.net Spring/Summer 2012 Collection I have these in black and unlike the previous reviewer, I found them to be very comfortable! The elastic over the top of my foot is a bit snug, but not uncomfortable. I've worn them quite a bit and so far there are no obvious signs of the rope wearing, however I do store them in the box. I plan to get them in nude/beige too, as I see they will get a lot of use this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment